India has been participating in the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) since 1989 and since 2015 India also started participating in the European Girls’ Mathematical Olympiad (EGMO) and Asia Pacific Mathematics Olympiad (APMO).
Enrichment classes and regular assessments. The children appear for all National Olympiads like NSO,NCO,ISO etc and YLE (Young Learners English) from Cambridge University exams Aryabhatta, NTSE, NSTSE and all other scholastic exams.
Teachers are capable of using multiple styles of teaching as per the learning styles of students.
SOF – Choose any 3
- National Cyber Olympiad
- National Science Olympiad
- International Mathematics Olympiad
- International English Olympiad
- International Company Secretaries Olympiad
- International General Knowledge Olympiad
Duration – 12 months – 3 days in week -2 hours each day – 90 hours of classroom coaching – excluding workshops on personality development and discussion and tests
Students –4,5, 6 Fees – 10000/-
,7,8,9 fees – 15000/-
Discussion – includes extempos, debating, group discussion on any given topic.
National Level Olympiads
- National Level Olympiads are conducted within the boundaries of the country; there may be the support and involvement of the international organisations, but the important involvement of the audience is at the National level. These Olympiads in India are conducted by various NGOs and Institutions like SOF, TERI, Unified Council, etc. In all these Olympiads the registration is through school Authorities. The Olympiad given here are the reputed ones who witness participation across the country.
- Programmes offered – Science, English, Cyber, Maths, Robotics – Olymiads
- The focus of the programme is to prepare the students for Science Talent Search Exam (STSE), National Science Olympiad (NSO), Mathematics Talent Search Exam (MTSE) and International English Olympiad (IEO).
HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION
Class 10, 11 and 12th